Xypex Patch'n Plug
Xypex Patch'n Plug is a specially designed, fast-setting, non-shrink, high-bond-strength, hydraulic cement compound for concrete patching and repair.
Patch'n Plug stops flowing water in seconds and is used to seal cracks, tie holes, and other defects in concrete. The high-performance characteristics of Patch'n Plug are enhanced by Xypex's unique crystalline waterproofing technology.
Xypex Patch'n Plug complies with the requirements of:
- AS/NZS 4020:2005, Testing of products for use in contact with Drinking Water
- Stopping an active flow of water through cracks
- Repair of concrete substrates before the application of Xypex coating materials
- Single component (simply add water)
- Fast setting: two to three minutes at 21ºC (water temperature will also affect set time)
- Excellent structural strength
- As durable as the masonry and concrete to which it is applied
- Non-metallic (will not rust or deteriorate)
If you are interested in a Xypex Crystalline solution, please consult with our knowledgeable Xypex Thailand team. Our specialised Xypex Applicators are trained in the protection and strengthening of concrete infrastructure using Xypex Crystalline Technology.
Here at Xypex Thailand we strive to be with you throughout all stages of your concrete protection or remediation needs. From selecting the most suitable solution for you asset to ensuring application is application is correct, Xypex Thailand are here to help.
To help select the best solution for your concrete assets needs, please contact the office.
Our parent company, Xypex Australia's Head Office houses, and manufacturers a selection of Xypex products, in it's custom built office and manufacturing plant.
As a distributor for Xypex Australia, all our stock is imported by Xypex Australia to us.