M P&P Mortar
M P&P Mortar is a fast setting, non-shrink mortar for concrete repairs where waterproofing is a requirement.
M P&P Mortar is used for sealing cracks to stop water flows and other defects in concrete. It is also used to seal tie bolt holes.
M P&P Mortar complies with the requirements of:
- AS/NZS 4020:2005, Testing of products for use in contact with Drinking Water
- Use as a high build mortar to repair defects in concrete
- Filling tie bolt holes in concrete pits and liquid containing structures
- Fast setting repairs to pre-cast units
- Single component (simply add water)
- Fast setting, twelve to fifteen minutes at 21°C (water temperature will also affect the set time)
- Excellent structural strength
- High build, up to 50mm in a single application
If you are interested in a Xypex Crystalline solution, please consult with our knowledgeable Xypex Thailand team. Our specialised Xypex Applicators are trained in the protection and strengthening of concrete infrastructure using Xypex Crystalline Technology.
Here at Xypex Thailand we strive to be with you throughout all stages of your concrete protection or remediation needs. From selecting the most suitable solution for you asset to ensuring application is application is correct, Xypex Thailand are here to help.
To help select the best solution for your concrete assets needs, please contact the office.
Our parent company, Xypex Australia's Head Office houses, and manufacturers a selection of Xypex products, in it's custom built office and manufacturing plant.
As a distributor for Xypex Australia, all our stock is imported by Xypex Australia to us.