Xypex Admix C-1000 NF
Xypex Admix C-1000 NF is added to the concrete mix at the time of batching. Xypex Admix C-1000 NF consists of Portland cement and various active proprietary chemicals.
These active chemicals react with the moisture in fresh concrete and with the by-products of cement hydration to cause a catalytic reaction.
This reaction generates a non-soluble crystalline formation throughout the pores and capillary tracts of the concrete that permanently seals the concrete and prevents the penetration of water and other liquids from any direction.
The Xypex Admix C-Series has been specially formulated to meet varying project and temperature conditions. Xypex Admix C-1000 NF is designed for concrete, where normal to a mild retarded set is desired.
For specific information including Test Data, Coverage, Installation Procedures on this product, please download a product data sheet.
- Water Permeability Test Results
- Water Absorbtion & AVPV and Water Permeability on Xypex Admix Modified Commercial Concretes
- The effect of Xypex Admix on Concrete Workability, Strength, Shrinkage, and Chloride Diffusion
- Crack Healing Property
- Crystalline Formation SEM Images, UNSW
- Durability Performance- Lascelles Wharf (2), By Sharp N Howells
- Durability Performance, BCRC Report Xypex Cronulla Marina
Xypex Admix C-1000 NF complies with the requirements of:
- AS 1478.1-2000, Chemcial Admixture for Concrete, for Special Purpose Normal Setting (Type SN) Admixture
- AS/NZS 4020:2005, Testing of products for use in contact with Drinking Water
- Sewage and Water Treatment Plants
- Secondary Containment Structures
- Tunnels and Subway Systems
- Underground Vaults
- Parking Structures
- Swimming Pools
- Precast Components
- Roof Decks
- Bridge Structures
- Resists extreme hydrostatic pressure from either a positive or negative surface of the concrete slab
- Becomes an integral part of the substrate
- Highly resistant to aggressive chemicals
- Can seal hairline cracks up to 0.4 mm
- Allows the concrete to breathe
- Less costly to apply than most other methods
- Added to the concrete at the time of batching and therefore is not subject to climatic restraints
- Increases flexibility in construction scheduling
If you are interested in a Xypex Crystalline solution, please consult with our knowledgeable Xypex Thailand team. Our specialised Xypex Applicators are trained in the protection and strengthening of concrete infrastructure using Xypex Crystalline Technology.